In its operations the company aims to:
- Reduce energy consumption and wear effect
- Reduce emissions into air and water
- Reduce noise
- Provide open cast mining systems offering alternative technologies to mineral blasting
- Provide conveying systems as alternative to truck transport
- Resource conservation by supporting predictive maintenance and providing wear part management
Tenova TAKRAF's health, safety and environmental protection management system is certified for compliance with OHSAS 18001 : 2007 and ISO 14001 : 2004 standards and will be regularly reviewed ensuring alignment with prevailing requirements. In order to prevent accidents, injuries to health and impairment to the environment all our employees responsibly perform their daily tasks and environmental protection measures. The impact of current and future processes and the related process equipment on health, safety and environment is monitored, evaluated and documented fulfilling relevant regulations. The best available technologies are implemented.